The HDFC bank has achieved several milestones so far. And counting on achieving more with every upcoming year.
In 1994, one of the prominent banks of India, HDFC, was incorporated. HDFC stands for Housing Development Finance Corporation, and HDFC bank is its subsidiary. The first branch was registered in Sandoz House, Worli, Mumbai, India.
There is a complete team of management who executes important decisions related to management.
|Chairman||Mr. Atanu Chakraborty,|
|Executive Director||Mrs. Renu Karnad|
|Independent Director||Dr. (Ms.) Sunita Maheshwari|
|Managing Director & CEO||Mr Sashidhar Jagdishan|
|Independent Director||Mr. Malay Patel|
|Executive Director||Mr. Kaizad Bharucha|
|Independent Director||Mr Umesh Chandra Sarangi|
|Non-Executive Director||Mr Srikanth Nadhamuni|
|Independent Director||Mr. Sanjiv Sachar|
|Independent Director||Mr. Sandeep Parekh|
|Independent Director||Mr. MD Ranganath|
|Additional Independent Director||Mrs. Lily Vadera|
HDFC Bank Limited Listings and Indices
HDFC Bank Stocks are available on both the Stock Exchange platforms - the National Stock Exchange Limited (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The codes for the same are as follows:
HDFC BSE Code - 600180
HDFC NSE Code - HDFCBANK6
ISIN - INE040A01026
Sector - Bank - Private Sector
HDFC Main Head Office Location in India
1st Floor, C.S. No. 6/242,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Mumbai - 400 013.
Should you Invest in HDFC Bank Limited?
Being one of the most reputed banks in India, HDFC has offered exceptional services and persistently fulfilled its promises of providing such impeccable services. The HDFC corporation share, HDFC AMC share, HDFC ltd share, HDFC bank share, and every other share is performing well. These shares are only increasing.
- Over the years, HDFC has won numerous awards for their appreciative work, dedication, and excellence.
- HDFC Bank won the best domestic bank award in Asiamoney India Banking Award 2017. They also won the Best Investor Relations Award and ranked first in Finance Asia Poll on Asia`s Best Companies in 2016.
- HDFC Bank share price helped it win India`s most valuable brand award among the Top 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands in 2016 for three years.
- In 2016-2017, the HDFC bank earned a net profit of Rs.14,550 crore. Therefore, it is safe to invest in HDFC share price.
- HDFC company delivered good profit growth of 19.96% CAGR in last five years.
- Also, the company`s medium sales growth is 18.67% from the previous ten years.
- The future of HDFC looks good, especially for HDFC bank share price. But before investing, one should wisely choose an investment per your budget and requirements.
You can bid more IPO or share Click here.
If you don’t have an account with Nirman Broking, you can open one online and receive your login credentials within 2 hours. You can sign up using your mobile number on our website. Follow the simple on-screen instructions to open an account. You will be required to enter your PAN, bank account details, and personal details to continue with the sign-up.
Check out this video walkthrough to learn more.
If you face any difficulties while opening an account online, you can call us on —
0755-4260000 / 4077777
more related Share Price